The Holiday Season can be a stressful time of year for many people. I hope that everyone tried to remember exactly what we are celebrating. I know lots of times that is easier said than done. I do not always follow my own advice. Thank you God, my family and friends for helping me to relax and destress.
God has brought some amazing people into my life. I know I would not be the person I am today without them. WOW! is pretty much all I can say.
Every day I am blown away by Him. Things don't always go the way we want them to or the way we plan but there is a Godly plan for my life and He will get me to where I need to go.
I want to wish everone the very best Christmas and an awesome 2009.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Denni!
Post a Comment